STF GPA Alumni Association Coordinator
The STF GPA Alumni Association is seeking a part-time Coordinator. This role will oversee existing projects of the AA, as well as allow for implementation of your unique ideas and passions. Hosted and funded by GPA, the Director will work in partnership with the National YAM Coordinator.
- Be part of an awesome and dynamic team!
- Contribute to creating a platform for connection and empowerment that benefits you, your peers, and our larger Alumni community!
- Contribute your ideas, creativity, passions, and skills!
- Build your portfolio of work!
- Coordinate annual reunion
- Coordinate and oversee volunteer planning team
- Oversee summer mentoring rotation for this year's GPA graduates, and fall and spring rotations for all alumni
- Write/develop curriculum for mentoring calls
- Advertise and recruit
- Coordinate opportunities for alumni to attend GPA workshops throughout the year
- 7-Day DP workshops, True Parents Course, UT, Pre-Competition, Pre-Winter break, etc
- Maintain Facebook and Website
- Keep alumni informed of relevant opportunities and encourage engagement
- Continue to secure pledges from alumni to support projects and initiatives
- Goal: $4,300 in monthly donations by end of 2018
- Partner with YAYAM teams about events, educational opportunities
- Assist in promotion and communication channels
- Oversee Blog
- Invite alumni to write blogs and articles
- Develop a volunteer team
- To support projects
- Any ideas of your own!!
- College graduate
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience working with Google Drive
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Completed 1 year of STF/GPA (2+years encouraged but not required)
- Intended start date: July 1 (tentative)
- 10-15 hours average a week
- Attendance at annual reunion and GPA Conclusion workshop (beginning of June). Optional attendance at GPA’s kickoff, winter break, and families workshops.
- Comparative Compensation based on experience.
Please send a resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com.
In addition, please answer the following questions:
- What inspired you to apply for this role?
- What makes you a great candidate for this role?
- As this is a part time role, what other commitments currently occupy your time?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.