YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND THEIR
7-Day Divine Principle Lecture Training Workshop
with Aunt Christine Froehlich
May 21-27 at UTS
WHO'S THIS FOR?
- The GPA staff are inviting 10 STF GPA Alumni to attend! First come first served!
- If you have an interest in learning to lecture and teach DP then this is the opportunity for you as the best way to learn DP is to teach!
- This 7-day DP workshop will include a series of refresher DP lectures (by Aunt Christine and Rosia Schmidt), internal guidance, and time for study and lecture practice with the goal of delivering your own 21 minute lecture during a lecture competition at the end of the week!
- The workshop begins after dinner on Sunday, May 21 and ends with lunch on Saturday, May 27.
- It's recommended to stay for the entire time, however, if you'd like to come for just a portion, we recommend attending the first half.
- The general schedule is listed below. Some slight adjustments may occur.
- As this is part of the current GPA year's education program, in attending, you are agreeing attend the entire duration of the workshop and to participate in all aspects of the program. :)
- The cost for the 7-day workshop is $210.
- Included in the registration cost are:
- 6 nights dorm style lodging: Sunday night to Saturday noon
- 18 meals: Sunday dinner through Saturday lunch
- Participants must bring their own bedding, towels, toiletries.
- For those securing their own lodging, the cost of the workshop + food is $150. Use promo code DPLODGING when checking out.
- All participants are responsible for their own transportation to UTS. The address is 30 Seminary Dr. Barrytown, NY 12507.
- Email tasnah@STFGPAlumni.org