We invite you to join the current GPA staff and STF and GPA alumni from all years for our annual “Rekindle” Reunion!
The purpose of this Reunion is to
Facilitate a memorable opportunity for STF GPA alumni and staff to:
- CONNECT to each other and our STF GPA family
- NOURISH our spiritual journey
- SHARE our experiences and lessons
- CREATE a network of support for continued growth
We hope you join us!
Unlike previous years, this reunion will be held the weekend prior to the annual Families Workshop, so all the current GPA core staff members will be attending!
Who's this for?
- All STF and GPA years are invited to attend! The current staff of GPA will be there!
- Spouses and children of alumni are also welcome!
- The lodge sleeps 88 people. So register quickly! Early Bird ends March 24th!
- Checkin will begin at 5pm on Friday, April 14th and dinner will be served at 6pm
- Checkout is at 12:00pm on Sunday, April 16th (You can remain at Estes Park longer, but the lodge must be vacated by noon.)
- One part of the weekend will be an "Alumni Showcase." These will be breakouts where alumni will have the chance to show case their areas of expertise. Sign up when you register if you'd like to offer something!
- Here is the schedule for the weekend:
5:00pm Registration and Room Check In
7:30pm Ice Breakers
8:00pm Welcome and Intentions
8:30pm Fishbowl: An interactive game of taboo and charades
Saturday: "Nourish + Share"
7:30am Optional Morning Inspiration
Two alumni share how the principles and values they continue to incorporate into their daily lives positively impact their relationships, career, and community.
10:30am Sharing is Caring
In small groups, ask each other questions and share experiences around faith, career, and relationships since STF/GPA.
1:00pm Sports/Hiking/Free Time
4:30pm “Alumni Show Case”
Breakouts led by a handful of alumni who’ll showcase their areas of expertise.
7:30pm Fun + Interactive Evening Activity + Bonfire
7:30am Optional Morning Inspiration
8:00am Breakfast + Packing
9:00am Sunday Message from GPA Staff
10:15am STF GPA Alumni Association Updates and Vision
11:30am Lunch + Checkout
- We've rented the Barclay Reunion Lodge which sleeps 88 people and has a large dining room, lounge/meeting area, kitchen, and patio.
- All meals will be cooked in-house! We'll be hiring 1-2 cooks for the weekend, and are hoping ya'll are okay with chipping in a bit to help!
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know when you register and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Rooms accommodate 5 people each and have their own bathroom/shower.
- Rooms have either:
- 1 queen bed, 1 bunkbed, 1 floor futon
- 2 queen beds, 1 floor futon
- When registering, you may list your preferred roommates and we'll do our best to accommodate, though we can't guarantee!
- We cannot offer couples their own private room, but if you find another couple willing to share, we can do our best to put you in a 2 queen bed room (and figure out the futon situation). List the names when you register.
- Babies are welcome! However, as we cannot accommodate a private room, please reach out and find alumni who'd be happy to share a room with you! List the names when you register.
- If you would like to rent a whole room as a family, please contact contact Emiko at tasnah@STFGPAlumni.org.
- The cost per person is $100 for the Early Bird rate ending Friday, March 24th. Late Bird is $125 and ends April 7th.
- This includes 6 meals (Friday dinner, Saturday all meals, Sunday breakfast and to-go lunch), shared accommodations, and reunion program.
- We're offering a scholarship fund to financially support some alumni in attending. Thus, if you're able, we invite you to add a donation when you register or donate here.
- If you would like more information about receiving a scholarship, please email Emiko at tasnah@STFGPAlumni.org
- Estes Park is a 1.5-2 hour drive from the Denver airport.
- If your flight lands before 2pm on Friday, April 14th and departs after 4pm on Sunday, April 16th, we will be offering rides in a 15-seater van to and from Estes Park. A round trip ride costs $25 per person. You can reserve a spot when you register!
- If your flight lands after 2pm on Friday, April 14th and departs before 4pm on Sunday, April 16th, we ask that you arrange your own transportation. We recommend renting a car; rentals on Expedia start at $22 a day! To help connect drivers/riders, fill out this carpooling form and see results) to coordinate.
- Before April 1 - Full refund less $20 processing fee per person. Added donations are non-refundable.
- After April 1 - No refunds can be offered
Questions? Email contact Emiko at tasnah@STFGPAlumni.org
The STF GPA Reunion Planning Team
(Emiko Cunningham, Camarie Eaton, Kaori Becker, Mitsu Fukuzaki,Rosia Schmidt, and Tasnah Moyer)